Angle Seat Valve
The angle valve is pneumatically operated and extremely reliable. They guarantee a high number of working cycle as well as bubble tight sealing.
They are installed with self lubricating and self adjusting plug stem set that automatically adjusts its self as it. The self align plug with a seal in PTFE, guarantees tight closer even in the most arduous condition.
- Technical Characteristics
- Air, Water, Oil, Petroleum products, steam, etc. (as long as compatible with AISI 316L or PTFE).
- Pressure from 0 to 15 bar (Steam from 180 0C from 0 to 10 bars). Depending on the size and model.
- Temperature from -10 0C to 180 0C.
- Max Viscosity 800 cst (mm2/s).
- Control Media
- Driving media: compressed air, lubricated or dry, gas or neutral media.
- Ambient temperature: -10 0C to + 60 0C.
- General Feature
- Body Valve Material: Aluminium LM/4.
- Valves Ends: Screwed / Flanged.
- Assembling is possible in all position: upright, flat or angled.
- Range available from DN-25 to DN-50 in double acting versions, spring return N.C. from above and below the plug, spring return N.O. from below the plug.