Upstream Pressure Control
The BP series are upstream pressure control valves. These are general purpose self operated pressure relieving valves for controlling many kinds of fluids and gas. The opening of these valves is in proportional to the rise in inlet pressure beyond set value. Different soft sealing discs are available for different fluids and gas.
These discs can be handle wide range of pressure and temperature up to 150 C .ensure shut off the metal sealing surface are carefully lapped at higher temp. These back pressure regulating valves are very well suited for high and varying pressures.
- Gland less Construction
The glandless design scores over conventional solution such as below seals etc, where positive zero gland leakage is required as the gland its self is eliminated. Gland less construction results in improvement of sensitivity and repeatability of the valves, as it eliminated hysteresis.
- Wide range of flow
To satisfy the varied flow requirement, wide range of body sizes and parts diameters are available.
- Accuracy of valves
Large actuating areas provided more precise control even at low pressure settings.
- Easy to maintain
Actuator internals valve disc are holder can be inspected and replaced without removing regulator from pipe line
- Body Size:These are available in ½”, 1”, & 2” sizes in flanged as per ASA 150 rating.
- Material of Construction : - ASTM-A-216 Gr, WCB (Standard) CF8, CF8m
- Bottom Diaphragm Casing : - Steel (Std), S.S-316 or same as body material.
- Spring Casing:- Steel.
- Internal Trim Parts :- S.S-316 (Standard, Copper, Brass.
- Disc & Diaphragm :- Nit rile (Standard), Neoprene, Silicon, PTFE.